EVERY business needs some kind of presence on the internet. Here's WHY:
- It validates you as a professional
- Websites are now used as an "extended business card"
- Potential customers can learn about your services in detail
- Your competition probably also has a website
- You have the opportunity to show why you are best for the job, services, contract, etc.
In any type of business, now more than ever, your unique style is what sets you apart and leaves someone a lasting impression.
I take the time to get to know you and your business, and focus on attracting the clients that are right for you. Starting from your ideas, I apply my creativity and design skills to make your website interesting and attractive.
- Domain name registration; Hosting services
- Website design/creation; content development
- Consulting on current materials, online & printed
- Website management, ongoing maintenance
- Graphic design to create logos, business cards,
promotional materials, online and print ads
- Photo shoots for website, product, or for portfolio
- Photography editing and adding special effects
Even if you know how to create a website, it can be difficult to find the time to do so. I can get the ball rolling for you, and then you can decide whether to do the ongoing website edits and management yourself. It also can be challenging to come up with words that describe yourself, your work, and what you have to offer. I interview you to glean this information and we work together to create your materials.FOR HIRE: Aside from creating your website from scratch, I am available as a consultant on your current materials, and to suggest design changes or additions, even if you already have a designer you work with. I am currently accepting work as an independent contractor, as well as seeking full or part-time employment. If you would like to inquire about any of my services, please use the CONTACT form, or send email to: